Can I draw Anime/Cartoons well?This question is always being asked on DeviantART--mostly by young, aspiring artists who really think they want to become a great, professional anime/manga/cartoon artist when they get "good enough".Can I draw Anime/Cartoons well? by Manamaraya
The matter of the fact is that, no matter how much you try to be good at a style, regardless of how much you practice and how often you draw it--it'll never look right.
you study realistic form and proportion first.
Learn how the human body really looks and really works before you try to stylize it.
The best way to do this is to find out if there are any Figure Study classes being held in your town or city. A lot of places will have these sessions where anyone can come in at a certain time and draw nude models that will sit and pose for any artist who attends. These are perfect for learning the realistic human form. As long as you draw them as you see them and try to figure out why things are the way they are.
In short, figure studies are how artists dissect a human being wit
- I use SAI & Clip Studio to line and color, final touch up in Photoshop
- I draw in anime style, specialize in otome and chibi, yaoi.
- I speak English, Chinese, and maybe a little bit Japanese.
- I work for light novel cover arts and character designs.
- I don't take personal commissions at the moment, sorry. >_<
- Commercial project is always free to ask, if you need my fast response, try mail me on Facebook or Email.